ReJump DF system is realized as a usual CGI-application (file rejump_df.pl). System uses data files (templates) for its work. Web-site construction based on templates. You should install script rejump_df.pl on your web-server to begin to work. Also you should set your server in such a way as to all requests to web-server would be readdressed to that script.
Do it as in following example of installation and setting server.
Let web-server's files are placed in the following way:
- folder "cgi-bin" for files of cgi-applications
- folder "htdocs" - basic for html documents
- make additional folder "templates" for templates storage
- and folder "data" for data placement
-bash-2.05b$ ls -l
drwxr-x--- 2 book book 512 May 11 11:24 cgi-bin
drwxr-x--- 3 book book 512 May 11 12:00 data
drwxr-x--- 3 book book 512 May 11 12:00 htdocs
drwxr-x--- 2 root book 512 May 1 01:36 logs
drwxr-xr-x 6 book book 512 May 12 14:33 templates
1. Copy following files to the folder where execution of cgi-applications is allowed (this is folder "cgi-bin" in that case):
2. Give execution rights to file rejump_df.pl (for example rwxr_x___)
3. Check the first line in file rejump_df.pl points to placement of interpreter Perl in your system.
(for example #!/usr/bin/perl)
4. Redirect all requests to web-server on cgi-application rejump_df.pl.
For that put followinf ".htacess" file in the folder "/htdocs":
ErrorDocument 404 /cgi-bin/rejump_df.pl
5. Edit configuration file "rejump_df.conf"
$templatePath - path to the directiry with templates
That is the main work directory. Files which are basis of the site lie there.
Path is actual, from the root "/".
$adminEmail - site administrator's email
$sendProg - line of mail program call
(example: '/usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -t > /dev/null')
$expandLimit - quantity of requests until circularity (10000 by default)
(example: 10000). This example is used in case if you've made an error during templates creation and at it's calliing you get an endless loop.
$ANONYMS - anonymous user's descriptor
$ADMINS - system administrator descriptor, user's with absolute permissions
$DEFAULT_ON_PAGE - quantity of massages on page by dafault
$dataPath - path to the folder "data".
That is the main folder to store the data for web-site.
$startDir - you point it only if ReJump system is used for site creation and site consists of one section.
( for example for 'htdocs/g' you should point '/g').
6. Create folders "templates" for templates storage and "data" to store the data